Pagers Connected to the Minicall Service
- Minicall pagers provide a fast and convenient way of
staying in contact.
- Reception coverage in most cases is national.
- Remember, these are non contract pagers.
- After purchasing the pager, there is nothing more to
- We recommend sending at least one message per 6 month
period to maintain network connection and as a method of performing a
- Tick the product of your choice and enter your details.
- As this is just an enquiry, you do not need to make any payment at this time.
- Be sure to include all your contact details.
- We will contact you to confirm your request.
- Prices above exclude VAT (except where noted).
- Postage included, (first class royal mail).
- When purchasing accessories we have a minimum order
value of £15.
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery.*
- Orders will only be despatched once cleared payment has
- Payment may be made by cheque, postal orders or by most credit/debit
- For your own security, do not send credit/debit card
details by email.
- An invoice/receipt will be issued and sent with your goods.
- Your invoice/receipt is your proof of purchase and
should be stored safely.
- Your warranty extends for one year, details on reverse
- Your details will be kept safely and not passed to any
We are not responsible for the network operation of either Minicall (operated by
Pageone Communications Ltd) or VodaZap! (operated by
If this product is supplied via Pagers Direct, their terms
and conditions may apply.*
Our policy is one of continuous improvement and we
reserve the right to change specifications without notice.